Hi, I’m Alex and I love to share my experience and suggestions to manage the humidity levels in any area, maybe it’s your home. I...Read more
AquaOasis Cool Mist Humidifier Reviews
Some Special Features of AquaOasis Cool Mist Humidifier:
The AquaOasis™ cool mist humidifier is the most effective cool mist humidifier on the market! the special features of this products are as follows-
- MULTIPLE/ADJUSTABLE MIST SETTINGS :This humidifier comes with multiple mist settings, which allows you to choose the perfect amount of moisture for your environment.With 3 different mist settings (low, medium, high), you’ll be able to find the perfect setting that works best for your needs!
- 2.2L EXTRA LARGE WATER TANK:Our extra large water tank will allow you to run your AquaOasis™ Cool Mist Humidifiers for up to 24 hours before needing a refill. This means that you can enjoy clean, fresh air all night long!
- LARGE WATER TANK : The 2.2L water tank will last up to 24 hours on low mist setting and 12 hours on high mist setting before needing refilling! That’s a lot of moisture added into your air space!
- 360° ROTATING NOZZLE: The 360° rotating nozzle allows you to direct the flow of vapor exactly where you want it! With a simple rotation of your wrist, you can easily direct the flow of air where it is needed. This makes it easy to target specific areas, such as under desks or in corners. It also helps prevent cold spots and hot spots that are common with traditional models.
- QUIET ULTRA SONIC HUMIDIFIER : This humidifier has a whisper quiet operation, This is the perfect choice for anyone who wants a quiet, elegant, and effective way to add moisture to their home.so you can enjoy the benefits of humidity without having to sacrifice your sleep!
- DRY AIR RELIEF : If you suffer from dry eyes, nosebleeds, sore throats or other symptoms of dry air, this is just what you’ve been looking for! Add some moisture.
- FILTER FREE : No filters required with this unit! Simply fill with tap water and enjoy crisp, clean air at home or at work. We’ve made sure that our product is safe.
Faq’s for AquaOasis Cool Mist Humidifier Reviews:
1. Why my Aqua Oasis humidifier red light?
Aqua Oasis humidifiers can turn red for a few different reasons. In some cases, the humidity output is set higher than the desired setting because that unit’s design actually requires more humidity from those units in order to work properly. In other cases, the water tank could be near empty and need refilling before it can resume functioning normally.
2. Aqua oasis humidifier how to fill?
Remove the humidifier’s water tank and place it under running water.
No need to remove the screen as running water should not go inside as long as the holes are not blocked by dust or dirt, but you can remove it if there is a problem. Refill your humidifier with a clean tap or bottled drinking water. Fill your humidifier to its suggested fill line or full capacity depending on the manufacturer’s guidelines.
3. how to clean the aqua oasis humidifier?
First, remove all water from the base of the humidifier. Use a towel, paper towel, or saran wrap to soak up as much water as possible. Empty out any standing water still collected in your flask by tilting it over the sink.
Dry off with a towel, rinse off again and dry it completely so there’s no trace of left-over moisture inside before proceeding with cleaning. Remove the cap on the top mechanism and fill to fill line with hot tap water mixed 50/50 with a white vinegar solution (don’t put distilled or bleach down your humidifier).
Put the cap back on tightly to seal the top shut then plug the humidifier into an outlet for 15 minutes. Let it run for another 15 minutes without the cap. Unplug the humidifier and let it cool down before removing the cap. You’ll notice any water left behind has now evaporated, leaving only some pre-existing minerals that are harmless build-up on your humidifier components.
4. Aqua Oasis Humidifier how to use?
To use Aqua Oasis for your baby or child who is under 2 years old, be sure that their bedroom temperature is at least 68 degrees Fahrenheit because the lower your body temperature the easier it will be for you to breathe.
With the Aqua Oasis, you simply pour tap water into the large terracotta pot and then plug it in. Once we turn it on, you’ll know that the Aqua Oasis is working as you can see stream of bubbles coming out of one spout.