If you’ve ever spent thousands of dollars on a finely crafted humidor, you’ll want to take good care of it. And that means you’ll want to know the humidity level inside your humidor.
You can just use any old hygrometer for this purpose. But if you really want to geek out on your humidor, why not get the Best Bluetooth Hygrometer For Humidor? These handy devices connect directly to your wireless network. Typically, these devices are used in cigar humidors to ensure the humidity levels remain constant, which is vital to maintaining the level of humidity needed to keep cigars moist and in good condition.
With the help of your smartphone or tablet, you can instantly monitor the humidity levels inside your humidor, right from your couch! The best part? You can set up alarms to tell you when the humidity levels inside your humidor are too low or too high.
1.Govee Humidity Sensor Mini Bluetooth Hygrometer:
Special features of Govee Mini Bluetooth Hygrometer
- This device has a monitor to count temperature and humidity in real-time on the app.
- It has a built-in Swiss-made sensor to Enjoy precise data from the hygrometer thermometer every 2 seconds.
- there is a Data Storage space in it, which you can get recent temp & humidity records through curve graph.
- This is a Lightweight, Portable, and Space-saving device. And you can place it at multiple locations by the hanging hole.
- You may Set preset temp and humidity ranges with the Govee Home App.
2.ACENX Digital Thermometer Hygrometer Monitor:
3.SwitchBot Thermometer Hygrometer iPhone:
4.KeeKit Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer:
5.BOEESPAT 2-Pack Mini Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer:
6.Ultra Small and Accurate Bluetooth Thermometer, Hygrometer
Best Bluetooth Hygrometer For Humidor
For humidors, the ideal range is 70% to 72%. If the humidity is too low, tobacco leaves will dry out and crack. If the humidity is too high, mold will grow on the tobacco and the cigars will become discolored and lose their flavor.