Hi, I’m Alex and I love to share my experience and suggestions to manage the humidity levels in any area, maybe it’s your home. I...Read more
Keeping your home at the perfect humidity level is important for many reasons, but it’s especially important to keep moisture levels high in the winter months. If you’ve ever spent thousands of dollars on a finely crafted humidor, you’ll want to take good care of it. And that means you’ll want to know the humidity level inside your humidor.
You can just use any old hygrometer for this purpose. But if you really want to geek out on your humidor, why not get the Best Bluetooth Hygrometer For Humidor? These handy devices connect directly to your wireless network. Typically, these devices are used in cigar humidors to ensure the humidity levels remain constant, which is vital to maintaining the level of humidity needed to keep cigars moist and in good condition.
With the help of your smartphone or tablet, you can instantly monitor the humidity levels inside your humidor, right from your couch! The best part? You can set up alarms to tell you when the humidity levels inside your humidor are too low or too high.
How To Use The Bluetooth Hygrometer:
The Bluetooth Hygrometer connects with an app on your smartphone to let you know when the humidity levels are too low or too high so you can adjust them accordingly. This device also tracks other factors like temperature and CO2 levels which might be worth checking out if those matter to you as well.
With the app, you can see the temperature and humidity in your home. You can quickly get data from anywhere in your house. The sensor is accurate to ±0.54°F for temperature with ±3%RH for humidity. Enjoy precise temp & humidity data every 2 seconds.
Pros And Cons of the Bluetooth Hygrometer:
Pros of the Bluetooth Hygrometer:
- The Bluetooth Hygrometer is easy to use.
- The Bluetooth Hygrometer saves battery life by utilizing less power than other devices.
- You can set reminders for yourself, such as checking the air quality before going outside with your child if they have asthma.
- It’s the perfect gift for anyone who wants to keep track of their home’s humidity levels.
- You don’t have to worry about it being damaged because of its durable design.
- It automatically updates the humidity and temperature readings on your phone
- It’s small enough to fit in a pocket or purse, making it portable.
Cons of the Bluetooth Hygrometer:
- Bluetooth Hygrometers are not accurate at all and can be off by up to 10 degrees.
- The humidity reading on the hygrometer is inaccurate because it has been calibrated for Celsius, not Fahrenheit.
- It’s difficult to calibrate the Bluetooth Hygrometer accurately and this leads to inaccuracy in readings.There are no straight instructions on how to install the device, which can be frustrating for some people.
- A lot of people don’t like that you have to use your phone with the hygrometer which means they need their phone nearby while they’re checking out how humid it is outside or inside their home.
- You can only get one reading from a Bluetooth Hygrometer per day, which makes it more difficult when trying to see if there’s any change in humidity levels throughout the day.
- It’s more expensive than a traditional hygrometer.
- Bluetooth Hygrometers require a power source such as an outlet or battery.
1.Govee Humidity Sensor Mini Bluetooth Hygrometer:
Special features of Govee Mini Bluetooth Hygrometer
- This device has a monitor to count temperature and humidity in real-time on the app.
- It has a built-in Swiss-made sensor to Enjoy precise data from the hygrometer thermometer every 2 seconds.
- there is a Data Storage space in it, which you can get recent temp & humidity records through curve graph.
- This is a Lightweight, Portable, and Space-saving device. And you can place it at multiple locations by the hanging hole.
- You may Set preset temp and humidity ranges with the Govee Home App.
2.ACENX Digital Thermometer Hygrometer :
AcuRite 00613 Digital Hygrometer & Indoor Thermometer. Maintain the Right Room Temperature and Humidity Levels: This Hygrometer is perfect to pair with humidors or humidifiers. Simple, Easy-to-Read Display: Easily see a snapshot of current conditions at a glance with this temperature gauge and humidity sensor. Daily High and Low Indoor Temperature and Humidity Levels: Easily understand your range of conditions in any room with this home thermometer and humidity detector. Switch Temperature Readings Between Fahrenheit or Celsius: 32 °
- Maintain the Right Room Temperature and...
- Simple, Easy-to-Read Display: Easily see...
- Daily High and Low Indoor Temperature...
- Switch Temperature Readings Between...
- Sleek Design with Multiple Placement...
3.Moat S2 Bluetooth Hygrometer
The Moat S2 is a wireless, Bluetooth Smart device that monitors temperature and humidity conditions in your home or office. With the free app, you can monitor the temperature and humidity from anywhere. The Moat S2 also has a built-in thermometer/hygrometer for monitoring climate conditions inside refrigerators, humidors, reptile habitats, and more! Moat’s patent-pending technology accurately measures both temperature and relative humidity. The data is transmitted wirelessly to your smartphone using Bluetooth Smart Technology.
4.Humidity Gauge 2 Pack Hygrometer:
The Humidity Gauge is a great device for monitoring humidity levels in your home, office or anywhere else you need to know the temperature and humidity. You can use it to monitor the conditions of your pet reptile, plants, greenhouse, basement, and other areas where you want to make sure that the humidity is at a healthy level. Accurate within +/-2% RH (relative humidity), this hygrometer will help you determine if the air in your house is too dry or too humid.
5.Veanic 4-Pack Mini Digital Thermometer Hygrometer :
Veanic 4-Pack Mini Humidity Meters Gauge Indoor Hygrometer is a digital electronic thermometer and hygrometer for measuring temperature and humidity for indoor use. With LCD Display Fahrenheit (℉) for Humidors, Greenhouse, Garden, Cellar, Fridge, Closet. This thermometer displays temperature in Fahrenheit(°F).
Type: Digital Thermometer Hygrometer
Screen: LCD display
External dimension: 1.89 x 1.13 x 0.6″ (48 x 28.6 x 15.2mm)
LCD size: 1.4 x 0.66″ (35.7 x 16.8mm)
Weight: 0.6oz (18g) (2 button cells included
Humidity measurement range: 10%-99%
Humidity measurement accuracy: +/-5%
Humidity sampling period: 10 seconds
Rated voltage: DC 1.5V (2 LR44 button cells included)
Temperature measurement range: -58℉-158℉
Temperature measurement accuracy: ±2℉ (under normal temperature)
Function: display temperature and humidity
Application: temperature/humidity measurement
4 x Digital Thermometer Hygrometer
FAQs about the Bluetooth Hygrometer For Humidors:
Best Bluetooth Hygrometer For Humidor
For humidors, the ideal range is 70% to 72%. If the humidity is too low, tobacco leaves will dry out and crack. If the humidity is too high, mold will grow on the tobacco and the cigars will become discolored and lose their flavor.
So, what is the best Bluetooth Hygrometer for humidors? There are many options to choose from. With a Bluetooth hygrometer, you can keep tabs on your cigar collection from anywhere. The best Bluetooth humidor monitors use high-tech sensors to measure temperature and humidity levels inside the closed case, providing accurate readings that won’t interfere with the delicate tobaccos stored within. We hope this article has helped to answer your questions about how these products work and which one would serve your needs best.