If you have a humidifier nearby, chances are you have probably made a homemade humidifier cleaner at some point, either by combining ingredients, or making it from scratch. But did you know that you could also make a cleaner using water and vinegar? Today we tell you How to Make Homemade Humidifier Cleaner.
Homemade humidifier cleaner is super easy to make and it’s a great way to save money on your humidifier. Cleaning your humidifier is important to maintain your humidifier’s health and it can be easy to miss the filter.
know How to Make Homemade Humidifier Cleaner:
Making the Humidifier Cleaner with Bleach:
If you’re looking for a cheap and easy way to keep your humidifier clean, there are two ways to do it. You can either add a chlorine tablet to the water or make a homemade humidifier cleaner. you may clean your humidifier with bleach solution. it’s very easy to make and you can easily make this in your home. a bleach solution made from 1 part bleach to 4 parts water will cut grease, mold, and mildew, and can help keep a humidifier clean, and it’s also safe to use in the humidifier.
Making the Humidifier Cleaner with Vinegar:
If you have ever used vinegar to clean anything, you may already know about its cleaning abilities. But there is a certain way to use it for humidifiers.
1. Get a large container. I used an old kitchen trash can.
2. Fill it with clean water.
3. Add about 20 drops of vinegar (the amount is really up to you).
4. Put the lid on and wait 7-10 days.
5. Enjoy the fresh smell! Try it out in a small room to see if it works before you go all-out and replace your whole humidifier. The vinegar breaks down water-soluble materials, including minerals and limescale, making it easier to remove with a regular vinegar brush.
Why making your own Humidifier Cleaner is better than store bought:
- Homemade humidifier cleaner is very easy to make and you probably already have the ingredients at home.
- Making your own cleaner is better than store bought because it is more affordable.
- When you use your own humidifier cleaner it extends the life of your humidifier because there are no extra chemicals or flaouvers are in it.