Hi, I’m Alex and I love to share my experience and suggestions to manage the humidity levels in any area, maybe it’s your home. I...Read more
Today we discuss What is the science behind an air ionizer. An air ionizer removes particles from the air by generating an electric field. The ions generated by the device attract airborne particles and trap them, which can reduce allergies and asthma symptoms for those with respiratory problems.
There are many different types of units available depending on what you need- there are smaller models for homes or larger ones for offices or commercial spaces. Ionizers are used for many purposes, including filtering dust and pollen in homes or offices, but they also have some more unusual uses! An air ionizer emits negatively charged ions into the surrounding environment. These negative ions are thought to have many positive health effects, including improving your mood, reducing stress levels, and enhancing your immune system.
What is the science behind an air ionizer?
Ionizers work to produce an electrostatic field that is both electrically and negatively charged. Air particles like dust, smoke, and pollen collide with the negative ions and as a result, the charge transfers from the particle’s surface to the ion’s surface.
The affected particles will then be attracted to air vents trying to escape by trying not to collide with an oppositely charged particle because of polarity.
An ionizer typically consists of a motor, from which an electrical current is sent to two metal plates. One plate has a wire brush near it to collect dust particles from the air.
When these dust particles hit the surface of one electrode, they produce a large number of electron-deficient oxygen molecules that then react with the free electrons that were driven into them by the electric current between electrodes.
Consequently, a huge avalanche occurs in which both sets of molecules lose electrons and become nascent gas ions with net charges opposite to those on their own electrodes.
how many types of air ionizer ?
Permanent split capacitor (PSC) air ionizers — these types of ionizers are often best for home use. They maintain high negative and positive voltage, which helps ensure higher frequency output as well as reduced current. On the downside, this type of ionizer may be less effective than some others at removing odors or bacteria from the air… but it is still more efficient than other available options.
Inductively charged dispersal (ICD) air ionizers — These different types of ions will seek to strip electrons from airborne particulates and then transfer them to positively charged surfaces and items nearby.
negative ion air purifier necklace
The negative ion air purifier necklace is an innovative product that allows you to wear your very own personal air purifier! This pendant contains a natural neodymium magnet and high-quality tourmaline stone. It’s not just for looks, it actually works! Negative ions have been proven to improve moods, reduce stress levels and even promote better sleep patterns. The more you wear this necklace, the healthier you will be!No products found.
The benefits of air ionizers:
- Air ionizers can help to clean the air by removing bacteria, viruses, and other airborne particles.
- It is a natural way of reducing allergies because it reduces dust mites and pet dander that are known allergens.
- Air ionizers can help with seasonal depression.
- Ionized air inhibits mold growth – this means less time spent cleaning up after a mold infestation!
- They are easy to install – just plug them into any outlet!You don’t need expensive filters or chemicals with this type of device.
- Air ionizers Reduces static electricity on clothes and furniture.
The downside to having an air ionizer in your home:
- The energy efficiency of ionizers is still up for debate.
- some people says,You might breathe in more ozone than normal if you use an air ionizer, which could lead to health problems like asthma attacks and respiratory issues.
- Ionic cleaners can interfere with some electronics such as televisions, radios, computers, and other appliances because these devices may emit static electricity from time to time.
- Air ionizers are expensive to purchase and maintain.
- Ionized air can’t be used for anything other than cleaning the air in your home.
- In some cases, The ozone created by an ionizer is harmful to plants and pets that live inside the house.
- ionizers don’t actually clean the air, they just change its charge.
- It’s not clear how safe these devices are long-term – there is no conclusive evidence about what effects prolonged exposure might have on human health or the environment.
3 best air ionizer for you:
1.Clarifion – Negative Ion Generator :
Clarifion’s Negative Ion Generator is a revolutionary air purifier that produces an abundant amount of negative ions. The Negative Ion Generator will neutralize and eliminate airborne pollutants, allergens, germs, smoke, bacteria, pet dander and more from the air around you.
The Clarifion Negative Ion Generator uses patented technology to produce a high concentration of negative ions in the surrounding atmosphere. This means that it can remove almost all odors from the air as well as reduce dust particles and other harmful particles in the air. It can be used to effectively.
2.OION Technologies B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer:
The OION Technologies B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer with UV-C Sanitizer is a revolutionary air purification system that uses negative ions to create an electrically charged environment that attracts airborne pollutants and allergens.
The unit cleans and sanitizes the air around you, reducing odors, freshening the air, and absorbing volatile airborne pollutants such as dust mite debris, pollen, mold spores and pet dander.
3.Ivation Ozone Generator Air Purifier:
Ivation’s Ozone Generator Air Purifier, Ionizer & Deodorizer is a revolutionary new product that purifies the air in your home or office. It uses an ozone generator to break down airborne particles and odors from dust, pollen, smoke and pet dander.
The Ozone Generator Air Purifier also releases negative ions to refresh the air around you. This Ivation model is capable of cleaning up to 3,500 square feet of space making it great for homes with pets or smokers, or offices with large amounts of employees in them.
We’ve covered the science behind an air ionizer in this article, We recommend you make your own conclusions about these products based on what you’ve learned here.